My First Mistake!

This is my first blog, Hope you guys like it.


In the beginning I didn't knew I would come this far. I knew I will do something in life, Not this much.
To you guys, I'm a boy of 19 years of age trying to become a man by his own techniques and logical aptitudes, thank you for judging me but I would love to tell you that I am trying at least, are you?
Anyway let's get back to the business. How's Life?
Great?
I bet 70% of people will say no, and I just know why. You wanna know?
This is what my first blog is all about. ' My First Mistake'.

At the age of 10 I wanted to be a doctor, In my teenage, I found out I never would be able to be one. I never tried for it, I could have but I didn't, I know my capacity, my capabilities. Essentially I would love to tell you, you are one of a kind. You want to be a Actor, try for it. Doctor? Teacher? Coach? Sports person?  President? Politician? Engineer? Whatsoever, Go for it, all you have to do is to be the best in what you do. Life is a one time opportunity, use it well my friend
.
Go out. Explore. A lot of things are still unexplored, mountains, Oceans, Land untouched.
Who knows you're next Albert Einstein in your own field. Believe me once you chase your dreams no one can bring you down from whatever you achieve. I am just a kid but have experienced a lot in life. Living in pampering conditions life will make you douche bag with 70,000 Rs. salary and a small family. make it worth it, life your life being yourself, don't try to compare yourself with others. Honey, You're much better. Point of view.
Go Out, Make friends, Make mistakes, Love, Live, ASAP.
Kya Pata, Kal Ho Na Ho?


Taking your leave, Hope you liked it.
Just let me know my flaws in comments.
Sorry, for it was my first time.
Thank you for forgiving and reading!

Comments